Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second city and one filled with rich culture and history. The vibrancy of the people is immediately felt the first minute you set foot into the Western Capital. From iconic locations like Sam Sharpe Square, notably named after one of our national heroes, to the stretches of white sand beaches and a coast line supported by world class hotels and attractions, Montego Bay provides an avenue for those seeking both cultural diversity and immersion, and a means to relax and decompress.
The Montego Bay Convention Centre features an ocean front panoramic view that offers the very best meeting and convention facilities in the Caribbean. The Centre has approximately 139, 302 square ft of meeting, exhibition and ballroom spaces, it serves as a beacon of local construction ingenuity and style. Visitors can be assured of a world class experience visiting the convention Centre and participating in the Build Expo.
The 3 day Conference running from June 9-11 2017 will be both informative and entertaining featuring spot prizes, hourly giveaways and more. Come and meet with regional and international industry professional and market leaders, trade professionals and trend setters in all things design and construction. The idea behind the Build Expo is to gather together as many entities in the building trade, creating an avenue for networking, discussing, curating advancing trends, and creating a platform for participants to showcase their offerings to the wider public audience. The Build Expo specifically aims to:
- Create a forum for educating and entertaining experiences
- Provide a means for discussion on issues of nation building and development
- Expanding dialogue specifically targeted toward interrelations within the industry
- Creating linkages amongst local, regional and international parties
- Opening a forum on practical solutions for clean energy and sustainable development
- Emphasizing the importance and impact of technology in the quest for sustainable development