Learn more about registering to attend the 2018 Build & Expo Conference below.
Complete the below form to reserve your place today to attend the 2018 Build & Expo Conference.
Plan ahead and SAVE by registering early.
- Adult $600JA | $6US
- Student* $300JA | $3US (Student ID required)
*Entrance fees indicated are 2017 registration fees and are subject to change.
Didn’t pre-register? Purchase your ticket at the gate on the event days.
- Adult $1000JA | $10US
- Student* $500JA | $5US (student ID required)
*Gate prices indicated are subject to change.
Reach stakeholders in the industry by purchasing an exhibit booth at the 2018 Build & Expo Conference. Details below.
Cost Per Booth Space Size
Three hundred (300) 10 x 10 exhibit booth spaces will be available to qualified exhibitors; at a cost of US$1,040.00 per 10 x 10 booth.
Prices are quoted in US$ and will be invoiced in JA$ at prevailing BOJ exchange rates on the day this contract is signed.
- All Electrical Service requirements beyond the one (1) 120v, 15amp service provided.
- Internet service
- Additional Conference tickets
* Arrangements may be made for shared space; considered on a case by case basis.
Exhibit space rental fee includes
- 10’ x 10’ booth space. Space only (does not include framing)
- Electrical service requested (120v, 15amp)
- Four Exhibitor armbands per 10′ x 10′ booth
- An online listing on www.buildexpojamaica.org
- One complimentary ticket to the BUILD EXPO Conference Friday, June 8, 2018
Complete the form above to attend or exhibit at the 2018 Build & Expo Conference. Deadline to register online: June 1, 2018. Plan ahead and SAVE by registering early.
PURCHASE EXPO TICKETS ONLINE
Interact with companies and industry professionals and know where to find goods and services to improve your home, apartment or business.
- Interact with top building and construction professional
- Get decorative and improvement ideas for your home, apartment or business
- Family Oriented
- Kiddies Village and activities
Come hear from regional and international industry professional, market leaders, and trend setters in all things build and construction. Learn about cutting edge technologies and how to solve issue with rural and urban living. Re-imagine energy, living spaces, building materials and know how to improve your home or building. The Conference will also bring to light opportunities and emerging industries that are becoming mega industries in the world.
Platinum Club Member Benefits and Description
The platinum club was designed to create the environment that will allow individuals and companies (Locally & Internationally) to synergize and be in an advantageous position to serve their clientele better with the view of positive economic outcome and efficiency in mind. Get networking opportunities with industry leaders, project holders as well as innovators of first world technologies in the Platinum Club at Build Expo & Conference 2017.
People are choosing to downsize the space they live in. In American, the typical living space is around 2,600 square feet, whereas the typical small or tiny house is between 100 and 400 square feet. Tiny houses come in all shapes, sizes, and forms, but they enable simpler living in a smaller, more efficient space.
People are joining this movement for many reasons, but the most popular reasons include environmental concerns, financial concerns, and the desire for more time and freedom. Attend Build Expo & Conference for a chance to get the gate prize of this novel house.